Last updated September 11, 2016
“In 900 years of time & space, I’ve never met anybody who wasn’t important.”
Now in its fourth year, Chicago TARDIS is once again working with the Northern Illinois Food Bank to raise funds and awareness around hunger in the Western suburbs. We’ve raised over $7900 through our past efforts, and want to pull out the stops to make this a record year!
Chicago TARDIS will be auctioning merchandise, special “packages”, and some higher-end collectible memorabilia. Registration is simple, easy, and anonymous:
- If you are interested in bidding on merchandise, click here
- If you are interested in donating merchandise, click here
And what are your options for joining us in our efforts to fight hunger?
- On Friday night, please join us for our Live Auction, where you will have a chance to bid on high-end, unique memorabilia. Simply register for a bid number, and you’ll have a chance to acquire some great Who-themed memorabilia! You can pay for your items right after the Auction, or swing by on Saturday afternoon!
- You’re also welcome to register and bid on Silent Auction items during the day on Friday and Saturday. Merchandise, memorabilia, and other items will be available for bid. Some smaller items will be labeled “Buy Now!” throughout the weekend.
- Bidders will be e-mailed a unique bidder number for the Live and Silent Auctions (insuring anonymity), and can pay for your winning items via cash, check, or credit card. You can also be notified via SMS/Text message, and announcements will be made throughout the convention. People who register can bid on both silent and live auction items, doubling the opportunity to help raise funds for a great organization.
- Want to make a donation online? Simply ask the Auction Table for the link, and we’ll provide a direct link. That way, we can make supporting our efforts much easier.
- Finally, the first 400 attendees who bring 3 cans of food (or other non-perishable food items) will receive a special convention ribbon. We’ll also be providing information about the Northern Illinois Food Bank at the Auction table.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com, and thank you for your support!